Afghan Haze Regular Seeds produces cannabis plants highly prized by the medical marijuana community.
Mr Nice Afghan Haze
Afghan Haze from the Mr. Nice seed bank combines the best female Afghan genetics with a male Haze strain having a mixture of Thai and Colombian parentage. Intensive selection has reduced the flowering period to acceptable levels while increasing yields both important considerations for medicinal providers. This strain is not recommended for novice growers as it requires some acquired skill in order to get the best out of this strain.
Afghan Haze specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Afghan x Haze
- Type: Indica / Sativa hybrid strain
- Flowering: 10 weeks indoors
- Harvest: October in the northern hemisphere and April in the southern
- Yield: 350-450 g/m2 indoors and 350-450 g per plant outdoors or in the greenhouse
- Environment: All environments but not suitable for outdoor cultivation in higher latitudes
- Seeds in pack: 18 regular cannabis seeds
See also this Master Kush Skunk x Afghan Haze strain.
Mr Nice Afghan Haze Regular Seeds