Afghan Kush Feminised Seeds from a World of Seeds feminised Afghani landrace cannabis indica.
Afghan Kush Feminised (Indica)
Afghan Kush Feminised Indica is a very stable landrace Afghani cannabis strain by World of Seeds which hails from the Hindu Kush valleys in northern Afghanistan near the Armu Darya River, close to the borders with Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It gives a very heavy stone and has a high CBD level good for its medicinal qualities. It has a powerful smell like the best Afghani hashish.
Given 3 weeks of vegetative growth indoors Afghan Kush will stay below 1 1/2 meters in height. Outdoors expect the plant to reach 2 meters.
Afghan Kush Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Afghani Kush
- Variety: Pure cannabis indica
- Type: Traditional landrace
- Flowering: 45-55 days
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC Level: 21.6% of all cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Heavy, narcotic stone
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 packs
World of Seeds Afghan Kush Feminised Seeds