Blue Thai feminised seeds are the Edit Product of a Blueberry x Thai Skunk hybrid marijuana strain.
Dinafem Blue Thai
Dinafem's Blue Thai needs just 8 weeks of flowering before it's ready to harvest. This is due to the particularly short flowering time of its Blueberry breeding strain which serves to reduce the typical Thai sativa period of florescence quite considerably. This reduced growing season means that this strain can be grown in regions that are not known for their long, warm autumn climates and it is also a great success in a greenhouse environment. Mould should never be a problem either, in part due to this shortened growing season but also due to its Thai genetics and the more open bud structure of sativas. In areas where the night time temperature is prone to drop the grower will be rewarded with beautiful violet and purple hues. Although a very sweet-tasting strain it also has a bit of acidic bite such that the berry flavour never predominates. In the last 4 weeks of flowering it will really pack on the resin and give a high yield.
Blue Thai specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Blueberry x Thai Skunk
- Type: Indica x sativa
- Flowering: 8 weeks or so
- Harvest: Second week of October outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Height: Up to 3 meters outdoors
- Yield: 600 gr/m2 indoors; 700gr - 800gr. per plant outdoors
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised seeds