Brazil Amazonia feminised seeds is a World of Seeds feminised Brazilian landrace strain.
World of Seeds Brazil Amazonia Feminised
Brazil Amazonia Feminised from World of Seeds is a traditional landrace cannabis strain which is a mostly indica plant utilised by the native Amazon Indians in the rain forest region. Although growing wild it is also cultivated by them as it is highly prized for its analgesic properties and is used during childbirth. Brazil Amazonia has a bitter-sweet taste and a powerful effect.
Although mainly an indoor cannabis plant in cooler climes it will nevertheless produce bumper yields outdoors in the right conditions where it will reach double the size to about 3 metres tall. It should be vegged. for a month before starting the flowering cycle. It produces heavy citrus flavoured buds which will bend the stems and require tieing up. An extremely leafy and vigorous cannabis plant with high natural resistance to moulds.
Brazil Amazonia Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Brazilian
- Type: 75% indica
- Variety: Traditional landrace
- Flowering: 8-9 weeks
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC Level: 18.1% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Vigorous growth and mould resistant
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 feminised cannabis seeds packs
World of Seeds Feminised Brazil Amazonia Feminised Seeds