Cannatonic Feminsed Seeds produce plants with THC and CBD in equal proportions.
Resin Seeds Feminised Cannatonic
Resin Seeds Cannatonic feminised cannabis strain was specially bred for medical users. The equal quantities of THC and CBD it produces is claimed by Resin Seeds founder to be exceptionally useful for a range of medical conditions not least for its relaxant and analgesic properties. A female F1 MK Ultra was fertilised with pollen from a male G13 Haze to produce this Cannatonic strain which grows with a typically indica appearance but which exudes a fruity sativa perfume.
Cannatonic Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: MK Ultra x G13 Haze
- Type: Indica / Sativa strain
- Flowering: 9 - 10 weeks
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Yield: 500g / m2 indoors; 250 - 400g per plant outdoors
- THC: 6 - 7%
- CBD: 6 - 7%
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors and greenhouse
- Awards: 3rd Prize Sativa Cup, High Times Cannabis Cup 2008
- Seeds in pack: 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Cannatonic Feminised Seeds