Cheese Dawg Feminised Seeds are produced from a hybrid cross of an original ChemDawg 91 female fertilised with Big Buddha Cheese pollen.
Big Buddha Cheese Dawg
Big Buddha's Cheese Dawg was the result of a continuing quest to find new marijuana flavours and highs. The original ChemDawg was reputedly grown from a few seeds that were in a bag of grass scored at a Grateful Dead concert in 1991. Successive generations of in-breeding resulted in a fine strain that has since become the basis for many a modern North American breeding programme. This is an indica dominant strain with a big kick and a certain chemical-like flavour.
Cheese Dawg specifics:
- Cannabis specifics: ChemDawg x Big Buddha Cheese
- Type: Mostly indica
- Flowering: 810 weeks indoors
- Harvest: End of October outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Environment: Grows well both indoors and outdoors
- Seeds in pack: 5 and 10 feminised seeds