Cheese Seeds by the Green House Seed Co. is a popular Skunk hybrid.
Cheese Feminised Seeds
Cheese feminised seeds are from the legendary UK developed Cheese now available in feminised form from Green House Seeds. Cheese is renowned for its earthy indica-style taste and a knock-out body stone which also gives rise to rushes of mental energy. Growers remark on its extremely dense bud formation which packs on the weight courtesy of some heavy-duty THC production.
Cheese Feminized specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Skunk x Hindu Kush, originally UK developed
- Type: Indica dominant cannabis hybrid
- Awards: 1st Prize Indica Cup, High Times Cannabis Cup 2006
- Flowering: Indoors, 8-9 weeks yielding up to 700g/m2
- Harvest: Ready in mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere yielding up to 800g per plant
- Characteristics: Knock-out indica stone with bursts of mental energy,
- Seeds in pack: 3, 5 or 10 feminised cannabis seeds