Exodus Cheese feminised seeds are now available from this previously clone-only cannabis strain.
Greenhouse Exodus Cheese
Greenhouse Exodus Cheese is not only the original Cheese skunk strain but is the ultimate example of all skunk seeds strains. Exodus Cheese grows in a very vine-like fashion with many branches and, consequently, a prodigious number of budding sites. It is claimed to be a very good medicinal plant particularly for pain relief, insomnia and appetite stimulation. When ready to smoke this strain has a very soft, earthy flavour with some woody notes.
Exodus Cheese specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Original Skunk x Afghani
- Type: Indica sativa hybrid cannabis strain
- Flowering: 8 weeks
- Harvest: End September outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- THC: 18.43%
- CBD: 0.28%
- CBN: 0.15%
- THC content: 18.43%
- Seeds in pack: available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds