Ketama Feminised Seeds a World of Seeds Feminised landrace Moroccan cannabis strain.
World of Seeds Ketama Feminised
Ketama Feminised is a pure indica landrace from the famous Moroccan hash producing region. It was acclimatised to European latitudes and conditions in the 1990s even though this Ketama cannabis strain really prefers poor quality, stony soils and very arid conditions. Too much fertiliser will reduce the potency of this variety making it more narcotic and less "high". With little water and feed it will produce long resinous buds in a short space of time.
Indoors it will need about 3 weeks vegging and will not grow more than 1.25 meters. It is a great outdoor plant as well. Being relatively high in cannabiddiols it is a good plant for medical uses. A strong disease resistant plant but with some susceptibility to mould due to its fondness for arid climates. It has a delightful scent of noble woods such as sandalwood.
Ketama Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Ketama, Northern Morocco
- Variety: Pure bred traditional landrace
- Type: Pure indica
- Flowering: 6-7 weeks
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC level: 16 20% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Resistant to disease and pests
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 feminised cannabis seeds
World of Seeds Ketama Feminised Seeds