Ketama Seeds from World of Seeds special Moroccan landrace strain genetics.
Ketama regular is a pure indica landrace from the famous Moroccan hash producing region. It was acclimatised to European latitudes and conditions in the 1990s which was no mean feat as Ketama really prefers poor quality, stony soils and very arid conditions. In fact too much fertiliser will reduce the potency of this variety and it becomes more narcotic and less "high". With little water and feed it will produce long resinous buds in a short space of time.
Indoors it will need about 3 weeks vegging and will not grow more than 1.25 meters. It is a great outdoor plant as well. Being relatively high in cannabidiols it is a good plant for medical uses. A strong disease resistant plant but with some susceptibility to mould due to its fondness for arid climates. It has a delightful scent of noble woods such as sandalwood.
- Cannabis genetics: Ketama, Northern Morocco
- Variety: Pure bred traditional landrace
- Type: Pure indica
- Flowering: 6-7 weeks
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC level: 16.3% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Resistant to disease and pests
- Seeds in pack: 10
World of Seeds Ketama Seeds