Kilimanjaro Feminised seeds from a World of Seeds Feminised Kenyan landrace cannabis strain.
World of Seeds Kilimanjaro Feminised
World of Seeds Kilimanjaro feminised seeds a pure, early maturing, African landrace cannabis sativa that comes from the hillsides of Mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya. The result of many years of endogenous breeding by the native tribesman who call it the "elephant killer". It is used by them in rituals, especially before hunting where it is prized for its "hyper" effect.
Kilimanjaro is a fantastic plant for growing in a greenhouse or completely outdoors, reaching a height of about 2.5 meters. It will produce good compact buds even in adverse conditions. Good mould resistance. Nice tasting with a powerful effect. Compared with some pure sativas the flowering period is not overly long at around 9-10 weeks. For indoor cultivation a vegetative period of 4 weeks should not be exceeded.
Kilimanjaro feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Kenyan
- Variety: Traditional pure bred landrace cannabis
- Type: Pure sativa
- Flowering: 9-10 weeks
- Harvest: end of November outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors/Greenhouse/Outdoors
- THC level: 18.1% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Powerful African sativa with good mould resistance
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 feminsed cannabis seeds.
World of Seeds Kilimanjaro Feminised Seeds