Kilimanjaro Seeds from a World of Seeds Kenyan landrace sativa strain.
Kilimanjaro regular is a pure, early maturing African landrace cannabis sativa that comes from the hillsides of Mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya. The result of many years of endogenous breeding by the native tribesman who call it the "elephant killer". It is used by them in rituals, especially before hunting where it is prized for its "hyper" effect.
Kilimanjaro is a fantastic plant for growing in a greenhouse or completely outdoors, reaching a height of about 2.5 meters. It will produce good compact buds even in adverse conditions. Good mould resistance. Nice tasting with a powerful effect. Compared with some pure sativas the flowering period is not overly long at around 9-10 weeks. For indoor cultivation a vegetative period of 4 weeks should not be exceeded.
- Cannabis genetics: Kenyan
- Variety: Traditional pure bred land-race cannabis
- Type: Pure sativa
- Flowering: 9-10 weeks
- Harvest: end of November outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors/Greenhouse/Outdoors
- THC level: 18.1% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: powerful African sativa with good mould resistance
- Seeds in pack: 10 regular cannabis seeds
World of Seeds Kilimanjaro Seeds