Kwazulu Feminised seeds grow an early maturing World of Seeds Feminised South African landrace cannabis strain.
World of Seeds Kwazulu Feminised
World of Seeds Kwazulu feminised is a wild, pure cannabis sativa strain from the north of the Drakenberg mountain range in South Africa. It has a short maturation time with a sweet flavour and an energetic effect. Having been cultivated by the Zulus for many generations since Shaka was their leader it is claimed that it was used by warriors in rituals prior to the Zulu nation defeating the British in 1879 despite it being much bigger and better armed.
It has better mould and disease resistance than most cannabis varieties and its genetics result in it being cultivatable both indoors and outdoors in European latitudes.
Kwazulu feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: South African cannabis
- Variety: Pure bred traditional land-race
- Type: 100% cannabis sativa
- Flowering: 8-9 weeks
- Harvest: Mid October outdoors northern latitudes
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC level: 17.3% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Fast flowering pure South African sativa
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 feminised cannabis seeds
World of Seeds Kwazulu Feminised Seeds