Ladyburn 1974 feminised seeds is claimed to be a very good strain to help with pain relief.
Green House Ladyburn 1974
Green House Ladyburn 1974 is a new, mostly indica, cannabis strain which has been bred from the strains Jack Herer and Ice Dream. High in THC and a big yielder, this Ladyburn 1974 has an initially very strong stoned effect which becomes extremely relaxing. Good for all growing environments this strain is recommended for beginners as it's reputed to be trouble free in cultivation.
Ladyburn 1974 specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Jack Herer x Ice Dream
- Type: mostly cannabis indica
- Flowering: 9 weeks
- Harvest: Early October outdoors northern hemisphere
- THC content: 21.8%
- CBD: 0.11%
- CBN: 0.24%
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds.
Green House Ladyburn 1974 Feminised Seeds