Lowryder 2 seeds improved automatic auto-flowering hybrid.
The Joint Doctor's Lowryder 2
The Joint Doctor's Lowryder 2 is a cross between the auto-flowering dwarf Lowryder 1, and a variety known for high resin production, exotic taste and soaring highs, namely Santa Maria, an indica/sativa mix originally from Brazil. This cross produces compact, bushy, very early flowering plants with prolific budding. The aroma of Lowryder 2 combines the earthy, mossy tones of Lowryder with the wonderfully spicy yet sweet aroma of the Brazilian. It is suitable for compact indoor or closet cultivation, as well as outdoors for a very early harvest.
Lowryder 2 specifics:
- Flowering time: 9 weeks from seed to finish with flowering starting by the end of week 3
- Harvest outdoors: Several crops per year are possible outdoors depending on latitude and conditions.
- Yield: superior to the original Lowryder at 28-42 grams per plant.
- Height: 45-50 cm (17-19 inches).
- Seeds in pack: 5 or 10 seeds
This variety is now fully stable and auto-flowering. We also have auto-flowering Lowryder Dwarf Mix this Ruderalis Skunk by Sensi Seeds.
Lowryder 2 seeds