Nordle (Afghan Skunk) Regular Cannabis Seeds is reminiscent of the Afghani hash available in the late 1960s and early seventies before the Soviet invasion.
Mr Nice Nordle
Mr Nice (Howard Marks) named this cannabis strain Nordle after the secret code word used in 'phone conversations during his smuggling days in the early 1970s. Afghan, here crossed with a potent Skunk Number 1 strain, was always considered the holy grail of hashish in the old days for its potency and rich, sweet flavour. Since those heady days the black hash from that part of the world has been contaminated with adulterants but Nordle has been bred "to bring those forgotten wonders of the 1960s into your grow-rooms and into your consciousness" as Howard himself put it.
Nordle (Afghan Skunk) specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Afghan x Skunk Number 1
- Type: Predominantly cannabis indica
- Flowering: Some plants as early as 6 weeks indoors but more usually 7 9 weeks
- Harvest: Outdoors in the northern hemisphere forst half of October, in the southern hemisphere March to early April. Beware of potential mould issues in damp conditions.
- Yield: 500 750 gr m2 indoors
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Seeds in pack: 18 regular cannabis seeds
Mr Nice Nordle (Afghan Skunk) Regular Seeds