Northern Light Automatic Feminised is a fairly large plant for an auto strain which can yield up to 200 gr. per plant in the right conditions.
Royal Queen Northern Light Auto
Royal Queen has produced its Northern Light Auto by crossing ruderalis genetics with the Northern Light original plant. Northern Light Auto can reach 1.2 meters in height with the possibilty of exceptional yields. Indoors closer to 100 gr. per plant can be expected. This strain begins flowering in only the second week, ready to harvest after 9 or 10 weeks from germination and is a sweet tasting cannabis which has a physically relaxing effect.
Northern Light Feminised Automatic specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Northern Light x Ruderalis
- Type: Indica (80%) x Ruderalis (20%)
- Flowering: approx. 8 weeks
- Harvest: 9 weeks after germination
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors and greenhouse in warmer climates
- Yield: 100 gr/plant indoors; up to 200 gr/plant outdoors
- THC: medium - High( approx. 15%+)
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 1, 3 and 5 feminised automatic cannabis seeds