OG Kush feminised seeds is a predominantly indica strain.
Dinafem Original Gangster Kush
Dinafem's Original Gangster Kush was created in the San Fernando valley outside Los Angeles, California. It has achieved incredible popularity in southern California and is without a doubt the number one in-demand cannabis strain there. The result of crossing Chem Dawg with a Pakistani / Lemon Thai hybrid it is a 75% indica strain that boasts a whopping 24% THC. The leaves of OG Kush are an almost fluorescent green colour and covered in a thick layer of THC bearing trichomes.
OG Kush specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Chem Dawg x (Pakistani x Lemon Thai)
- Type: Indica (75%) x Sativa (25%)
- Flowering: 55 days
- Harvest: Late October outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Yield: High
- THC: 24%
- CBD: 0.23%
- Environment: Indoors, greenhouse and outdoors in hotter climates
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Dinafem OG Kush Feminised Seeds