Original Skunk Number 1 Feminised seeds with the original Skunk genetics.
Original Skunk Number 1 Feminised
Original Skunk Number 1 is the feminised version of the first true stabilised cannabis hybrid strain to enter the Dutch breeding scene. Original Skunk Number 1 feminised was created from the identical genes that Sam the Skunkman created with this strain in the late 70s. Crossing Afghani Indica, 'Acapulco Gold' Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa produced a strain that was to change the cannabis world. It has been used as breeding stock repeatedly and has also resulted in many more Skunk hybrid strains, testament to the quality inherent in this true-breeding hybrid. It is easy-peasy to grow and is seen as a yardstick by which to measure the success of a breeding project.
Original Skunk Number 1 Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Acapulco Gold Mexican Sativa x Columbian Gold Sativa x Afghani
- Type: stabilised, mostly sativa hybrid
- Flowering: 9 weeks
- Harvest: late October outside northern latitudes
- Growing environment: Indoors/greenhouse
- Characteristics: Easy to grow big yielder
- Seeds in pack: 1, 3, 5, 10 and 100 seed packs
More feminised skunk strains include: Lemon Skunk, Dutch Passion Feminised Skunk Number 11 and Skunk Passion.
Seesman Original Skunk Number 1 feminised seeds