Pahari Farmhouse Seeds by theReal Seed Co is aHimalayan landrace cannabis strain.
Pahari Farmhouse Sativa
Pahari Farmhouse by the Real Seed Co is a traditional native cannabis sativa producing large, potent and hardy plants with superb mould and disease resistance as well as large yields. These are large pungently aromatic plants which grow in the heartlands of Saivate (Shiva) Hinduism, producing a delightfully euphoric, energetic, long-lasting high. Less resinous than their Malana cousins,these Nepalese like seeds are closer in style to the strains of West Nepal, they produce a hard potent charas which has an intense psychedelic effect. Aromas of raw carrot, lime, with mango-like scents. Final harvest is in the first half of November (which gives a body stone effect), though hand-rubbing can begin as early as the beginning of October (which produces a more heady, rushy effect).
Pahari Farmhouse specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Himalayan landrace charas cultivar
- Type: Pure breed 100% sativa
- Height: 3 to 4 meters in its natural environment
- Yield: 1 to 2 kilos in its natural environment
- Harvest: late October to mid-November at latitude 30 degrees north
- Characteristics: Narrow leaved, robust, excellent mould resistance
- Seeds in pack: 25
Real Seed Co Pahari Farmhouse Seeds
More cannabis varieties you might like: Kilimanjaro pure landrace sativa as well as this true-breeding land-race sativa Mama Thai.