Pakistan Valley feminised seeds is a World of Seeds Feminised landrace pure indica strain with medicinal properties.
World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Feminised
World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Feminised originates from the valleys of the Hindu Kush mountains on the northern Pakistani side of the border with Afghanistan. This version is the result of many years of selection and breeding and has resulted in a very strong pure land-race indica. It is a dense plant with much branching and it is intensely aromatic and potent cannabis. Sweet tasting and with a rather narcotic high, its high level of cannabiddiol makes this one of the very best medicinal varieties.
Although a good yielder outdoors, this is a perfect indoor cannabis variety with its short maturation time. It is recommended not to go beyond 3 weeks vegetative growing. It has an average resistance to mould.
Pakistan Valley feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Hindu Kush (Pakistan)
- Variety: Pure bred landrace
- Type: Pure cannabis indica
- Flowering: 6-7 weeks
- Harvest: Mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Ideal indoor plant but also good outdoors
- THC level: 21.2% of total cannabinoids
- Characteristics: Strong sweet pure indica
- Seeds in pack: 3, 7 and 12 feminised cannabis seeds.
World of Seeds Pakistan Valley Feminised Seeds