Pamir Gold Feminised Seeds, an indica dominant hybrid strain.
Pamir Gold Feminised
Pamir Gold Feminised cannabis strain originated in the Western Himalayan region of Tadzjikistan. After being brought to Europe it underwent several years' selective breeding and acclimatisation high in the Swiss Alps and has developed a remarkable resistance to mould. Pamir Gold is 60% Indica and 40% Sativa and grows well indoors and outdoors having a sweet somewhat earthy flavour with notes of lemon and pear. It gives a subtle relaxing high.
Pamir Gold Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Tadzjikistani
- Type: 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
- Flowering: 7 weeks
- Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, Greenhouse, Outdoors
- Seeds in pack: available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised seeds
Dutch Passion Pamir Gold Feminised Seeds