Perplex Feminised is a heavy yielding indica dominant plant with a powerful and long-lasting effect.
Dutch Passion Feminised Perplex
Dutch Passion's Perplex produces uniform cannabis plants whether grown from seed or cuttings. Such is the density of its buds that not only is staking (tieing) required to support them but good ventilation is recommended from week 6 of flowering to prevent possible mould problems. It has a very fruity aroma of grapefruit and other fruit notes. Perplex produces high levels of THCV which means that the effect comes on very fast and strong and the indica genetics result in a powerful and long-lasting high effect.
Perplex Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Unknown
- Type: Indica dominant
- Flowering: 8 weeks inddors
- Harvest: mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, greehouse, outdoors lower latitudes.
- THC: 15%+
- Seeds in pack: available in packs of 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Dutch Passion Perplex Feminised Seeds