Psicodelicia feminised seeds are bred from crossing an elite US clone with a fantastic Nepali ganja strain.
Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia
Sweet Seeds produce Psicodelicia as a sativa dominant plant which nevertheless has a short flowering time and develops dense buds with citrus and coffee aromas. Yields are good and THC production high.
- Cannabis genetics: US clone x Nepalese
- Type: Sativa (70%) x Indica (30%)
- Flowering: 8 - 9 weeks
- Harvest: End September outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Yield: 400 - 500 gr/m2 indoors; 350 - 600 gr. per plant outdoors
- THC: 15% - 205
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia Feminised Seeds