Royal Dwarf Automatic Feminised Seeds grow a plant very similar to Easy Bud but with added Skunk to increase yield and flavour.
Royal Queen Royal Dwarf Auto
Royal Queen's Royal Dwarf Auto grows to about 60cm tall and is a compact cannabis plant with hard resin coated buds at maturity which is at 8 - 9 weeks after planting. Its compact nature makes it ideal for small indoor spaces or for growing outdoors in tight spots. The smell is typically skunk-like and the high is very social and relaxing.
Royal Dwarf Auto specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Easy Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis Auto
- Type: Sativa (60%) x Indica (10%) x Ruderalis (30%)
- Flowering: During the 3rd week of growth
- Harvest: 8 - 9 weeks after planting
- Environment; Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Yield: up to 300 gr/m2 indoors
- THC: 12% - 14%
- Seeds in pack: 1, 3 and 5 feminised auto seeds
Royal Queen Royal Dwarf Automatic Feminised Seeds