Royal Queen Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds for a modern classic true-breeding cannabis strain.
Skunk #1 scarcely needs any introduction. It is a 75% sativa marijuana plant with its origins in Colombia, Mexico and Afghanistan landrace strains. Growing 1 meter tall indoors, or at least 1.5 meters outdoors in good conditions, Skunk #1 will develop a main cola with smaller side branches and will finish flowering in 7 to 8 weeks. The finished article is a sweet smoke and although it will flower outdoors in higher latitudes (Netherlands) due to its comparitively short period of florescence it achieves its full potential in warmer climates. Expected yield indoors is 500 gr/m2 with a nice head high complemented by a more physical body stone.
Skunk #1 Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Colombian x Mexican x Afghani
- Type: Sativa (75%) x Indica (25%)
- Flowering: 7 - 8 weeks
- Harvest: early October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Yield: 500 gr/m2 indoors; 400 - 500 gr per plant outdoors
- THC: 15% plus
- Seeds in pack: available in packs of 1, 3 and 5 feminised seeds
Royal Queen Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds
See more Skunk seeds