Skunk Auto Feminised seeds for fast flowering with a good yield.
Strain Hunters Auto Skunk
Strain Hunters Auto Skunk has been developed from an old-skool Skunk strain crossed with an original Kazakstani ruderalis. It grows in typically Skunk fashion with good branching and solid bud development growing to a height of up to 120 cms. or so. It shows great vigour and is certainly quite explosive especially in the first two weeks. Total growing time is 9 weeks from seed. The smell is typically skunk-like and an earthy taste with a sweet caramel background flavour. The buds may appear to be slow in the beginning of flowering but towards the end of florescence they really start to pack on weight and density. The high is a fast-hitting cerebral effect with a nice, long-lasting body stone.
Skunk Auto specifics:
Strain Hunters Feminised Skunk Auto
- Cannabis genetics: Skunk x Ruderalis
- Type: Indica (60%) x Sativa (30%) x Ruderalis (10%)
- Flowering: 7 weeks
- Harvest: 9 weeks from seed
- Yield: 80 gr. - 100 gr. per plant
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Flavour: Earthy with sweet notes, typical Skunk
- Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised automatic seeds