Strawberry Amnesia feminised hails from New York City and was presented to Dinafem by Kyle Kushnan.
Dinafem Feminised Strawberry Amnesia
Dinafem produced Strawberry Amnesia as a seed bearing plant having been given the original Strawberry genetics. The strong Haze strain called Cough was crossed with a Strawberry Indica. The structure owes much to the sativa side and has considerable hybrid vigour. Internodal distance is short resulting in nice, contiguous bud development. Flowering is completed in just 9 weeks and the resultant very large harvest has a simply delicious strawberry flavour, sweet and fruity. The Strawberry Cough was subsequently crossed with the Original Amnesia to produce this wonderful marijuana strain.
Strawberry Amnesia specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Original Amnesia x Strawberry Indica
- Type: Sativa x Indica
- Flowering: 9 weeks
- Harvest: Second half of October outdoors in the northern hemisphere
- Environment: Grows indoors and outdoors
- Height: Up to 3 meters tall
- Yield: 625 gr./m2
- Seeds in pack: Packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised seeds available