Sweet Tai feminised seeds are the product of a hybrid strain that was created by crossing Super Tai with an Early Skunk.
Sweet Seeds Sweet Tai
Sweet Tai from Sweet Seeds sees the flowering time greatly reduced compared with a pure Thai cannabis strain. The addition of Early Skunk also contributes to greater bud density and an overall more compact structure such that it becomes easier to cultivate in an indoor environment, something that is difficult, if not impossible, indoors unless there is a lot of headroom. Early Skunk grows well in higher latitudes in Northern Europe and its influence makes Sweet Tai a possibility to grow outdoors here as well. The effect is quite cerebral and stimulating with a good THC potential.
Sweet Tai specifics:
Sweet Seeds Sweet Tai Feminised Seeds
- Cannabis genetics; Super Tai x Early Skunk
- Type: Sativa (70%) x Indica (30%)
- Flowering: 9 weeks
- Harvest: End September / Early October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Outdoors, greenhouse, indoors
- Yield: 350 - 450 gr/m2 indoors, 300 - 500 gr. per plant outdoors
- THC: 10% - 18%
- Seeds in pack: Packs of 3, 5 and 10 feminised seeds available