Violator Kush Feminised Seeds produce Barneys Farm's hardest hitting Indica dominant hybrid cannabis strain.
Barney's Farm Violator Kush Feminised
Barney's Farm Violator Kush feminised is a heavy cropping high THC cannabis indica dominant hybrid plant with Himalayan genetics. It is a plant with large green leaves and it produces buds of such a density that tying or staking will be necessary. Covered in trichomes Violator Kush has an earthy, musty smell and flavour. Short, bushy cannabis plant with a comfy couch-lock stone.
Violator Kush Feminised specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Hindu Kush x Malana (village in the Malana Nala, a side valley of the Parvati Valley)
- Type: Mostly indica hybrid
- Flowering: 8-9 weeks
- Harvest: end of September outdoors northern hemisphere
- Growing environment: Indoors and outdoors
- THC level: 22% of total cannabinoids
- CBD level; 1.5%
- Characteristics: Short, bushy plant
- Seeds in pack: 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Barneys Farm Violator Kush Feminised Seeds