White Widow Feminised Seeds is a high THC sativa dominant classic Dutch bred marijuana strain.
Royal Queen White Widow
Royal Queen's White Widow grows to a height of around 1 meter indoors or 2 meters outdoors in suitable climates. Although doing exceptionally well in warmer climates it can even be a good yielding and resin-rich plant outdoors in Holland. Originally White Widow was a cross of a Brazilian sativa with a South Indian hybrid strain from Kerala which had been bred over several generations for resin production. White Widow is a High Times Cannabis Cup winner in the Bio category, 1995.
The flavour of this strain is of fresh pine with some citrus (lemon) notes. The high is typical of a sativa strain, euphoric and rushy. The yield of White Widow is around 40g - 50 gr per plant or 400 gr/m2. Outdoors yields will be appreciably higher at least 100 gr per plant.
White Widow specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Brazilian x Kerala
- Type: Sativa dominant
- Flowering: 9 - 10 weeks
- Harvest: Late October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
- Yield: 400 gr/m2 indoors, 100gr per plant outdoors
- THC: 15% - 20%
- Seeds in pack: White Widow Feminised is available in packs of 1, 3 and 5 cannabis seeds
Royal Queen White Widow Feminised Seeds