Wild Rose feminised seeds utilise a strain that is little known in Europe but which is famous throughout North America - Rosetta Stone.
Sweet Seeds Wild Rose
Wild Rose from Sweet Seeds is a Rosetta Stone x The Hog hybrid strain. The Indian sativa dominated Rosetta Stone, developed by The Brothers Grimm, has a fresh lemon aroma. When hybridised with The Hog it exhibits an altogether sweeter and richer flavour. The first few weeks of flowering might make some think that not too much is happening but thereafter it really takes off with buds developing great density with explosive growth. Wild Rose is an easy plant for novices and its high CBD content makes it medically useful.
Wild Rose specifics:
- Cannabis genetics: Rosetta Stone x The Hog
- Type: Sativa (65%) x Indica (35%)
- Flowering: 9 weeks
- Harvest: Mid-October outdoors northern hemisphere
- Environment: Indoors, outdoors
- Yield: 400 - 550 gr/m2; 350 - 550 gr. per plant
- THC: 155 - 20%
- CBD: 1.6%
- CBN: 0.5%
- Seeds in pack: 3, 5 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds
Sweet Seeds Wild Rose Feminised Seeds